Search This Blog

Sunday, November 04, 2007



Busy, as usual - trying to get caught up at work & stay caught up on transcription while filling in for another transcriptionist right up until I leave on Wednesday for Maya's wedding in San Diego! Sorry for cheating, but I copied this from my sister, Kathy's, blog & just pasted it here for some filler. Hey, at least I'm posting SOMETHING, right?!


1. Are you ready for the upcoming holiday season? Why/why not?

Is anyone ever REALLY prepared?! I have to say that I've gotten better every year. I actually started getting some gifts/decorations at the After-Christmas sales the last couple of years! My friend, Lisa, agreed to swap vehicles, though, so that I can drive to AZ, so I'm getting prepared for the trip! Can't wait!

2. Are you going to get into the spirit/participate in any of the next 4 (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's) major seasonal activities? How so/how not?

Halloween has got to be one of my favorite holidays, because I love to play dress up! I actually had two costumes this year - the 3 Blind Mice for work & a Boxing Ring Girl to go along with Tyson's "boxer" costume (I wore one of those T's with the lady's body in a bikini, with nylons & high heels & carried around a sign). For Thanksgiving, Tyson will be with Seth. My only plan is to go to Lisa's mom's house for Thanksgiving dinner. Other than that, I'm hoping to just relax for a change!!

Christmas, as I stated before, will be in AZ with my sisters & nieces & nephew. Still not sure if my mom is joining me or not.

Haven't thought about New Year, but I'm sure there will be alcohol involved...

3. Do you like holidays? Why/why not?

I love ANY reason to celebrate - isn't that what life is all about? Love to dress up, love to be thankful & hear other people being thankful for what they take for granted the rest of the year & of course I love to celebrate the birth of Jesus!! I also enjoy the Christmas carols & cider, baking & gift-giving/receiving & the time with family making memories!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Hey, nothing wrong with cheating when you're swamped with stuff...it helped you post, so we'll take it! ;0)
Wooot! Look at that hot body! I want that diet. I just love both of these costumes. Very cute!

Angel22lal said...

Love the costumes.....! You always look so cute!