Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

10 on Tuesday:

I haven't done this in a while, but here goes:
Ten Things I Like to Do By Myself (in no particular order):

1) Shop
2) Read
3) Drive
4) Play/sing/write/listen to/burn music
5) Watch TV or movies (no interruptions!)
6) Walk
7) Sunbathe
8) Look at old pictures
9) Pedicures/masks & pampering in general
10) Go to the park or a coffee shop & people watch

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ten Things I Like to Do By Myself (in no particular order):

1. Read
2. Explore sites, i.e., museums, historical sites/homes, botanical gardens, landmarks, etc...
3. Gardening
4. Swing on playground swings with my eyes closed
5. Go for a walk in nature
6. Bird watching (and listening)
7. Sky watching...stars at night (find constellations) and clouds by day (day dream)
8. Write poetry, lyrics, songs
9. Listen to beautiful music and/ or sing
10. Sip an occasional glass of wine

Anonymous said...

I also like to watch foreign films, especially French, and see how much I can pick up and understand of the plot/dialogue, then watch it again with subtitles (or vice versa)...no one else is really into this at home, so by default it has become something to do alone.

Anonymous said...

I'll post mine here since it's not Tuesday to post on my own blog. ;0)

1. Watch classic movies
2. Watch tv
3. Read
4. Take bubble baths
5. Sing
6. Grocery shop (I hate shopping, but a quiet evening of walking down grocery store aisles while singing along with the music piped in is therapeutic)
7. Go through old photos / walk down memory lane
8. Write poetry
9. Learn
10. Create (usually digital scrapbook pages or websites)

Angel22lal said...

I can't post mine here... lol!

Some are similiar to yours tho.
Reading and listening to music are a couple as well as browsing stores - not spending (who has the money?) but enjoying the scenery.
Yeah, and being outside enjoying God's sights and sounds. Listening to old folks tell the old stories... fascinating stuff!