Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 19, 2006




10 Great Things That To Me Happened This Year:

1. I got to take Tyson on our first ever vacation to Hollywood, where I've wanted to go all my life!
2. I got a raise!
3. I got a piano & a digital camera - both of which I've been wanting for quite some time.
4. Krista & I got to go on the Suicide Memorial Walk together.
5. My sister, Kathy, & I were able to spend her birthday together & had a great time visiting for the whole week!
6. I got two root canals - I know this sounds weird for a great things list, but I discovered sedation dentistry & am no longer afraid to have work done!
7. I had to get tough as a mom, but came out the other side & Tyson is doing better for it!
8. I got the first date thing out of the way, received flowers from a guy & was asked for my phone number by a really cute guy that I liked (never mind that the flowers were from a guy I didn't like that way & the guy I did like stopped calling!)
9. I made some new friends & reconnected with some that I hadn't been in touch with for a while.
10. I finally got my jeep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome topic! I'm glad I got to spend that week up there too. I really needed it at the point too, was so stressed out (and feel badly about how it manifested in CA). I'll have to do my list soon (when I'm a little more awake). ;0)