Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Here I sit, on hold with yet another insurance company...bored out of my skull...why can't I be independently wealthy & work for fun? Well, I only have 35 more years to work if I retire at 65, but who's counting? By then I will have tossed aside my morals to marry an old (dying) geezer with money. (I realize this may come as a surprise to some, but yes, I DO have morals!) Anyway, for fun, here's my Top 10 on Tuesday (a day late):

10 Things You Want, but Don't Need
1) A MAN!!!
2) Let's see...ice cream, cheese cake, frosting, brownies...
3) A really awesome body (which is why I REALLY don't need #2)
4) A really awesome wardrobe to go on that awesome body
5) A recording studio in my fabulous house
6) A hot tub!
7) An old-school VW bug convertible
8) A log cabin &/or a stucco house w/ Spanish tile
9) A vacation!!!
10) A dog...I miss Charlie, our bassett-beagle mix, SOOOO much!

(BTW, has anyone noticed how much I use parentheses?)

4 comments:

Angel22lal said...

1)A horse ranch... oh wait a minute - I DO NEED IT!!!!!
2)I would mention money here, but once again- I DO NEED it...
Ok, I give up.....

Amanda said...

That's kinda how I felt, too, Laura! LOL! Hey, when are you planning to post on your blog?!? I have no idea what's been going on with you lately!

Anonymous said...

I keep checking it too, but guess Laura just wants to keep me out of the loop. sob...sob ;0)
Of course, since I did my list I've come up with a bunch more things...I think the list of things I want to do someday should be our next list.

Amanda said...

Kathy - reference Thurs., July 28, 2005 archive of my blog for that list...:)