Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Just finished up four tapes of transcription after doing my first candle party on my own tonight (total sales tonight: $976.75, for this week: $1,066.45!!!) so I'm pretty beat, but wanted to share some pics that I just got back, as promised, of the new 'do & the jeep:



4 comments:

Broken Hubby said...

Nice....Very Nice!!! Is that a little mud on the tires in one of the pix? Feels good doesn't it?

Sounds like you had a good week with the candle parties.

Is that a close up of you? You look different. Maybe its the absence of the big beaming smile that you have in all the other pix I've seen.

I hope you get a chance to get some rest.

Anonymous said...

I really, really, like your "do" have you lost weight, or does the cut just make you look slimmer? Nice!!

Also, a nice car!! I'll bet yoú're having fun with it... (but I'd rather see your pic..... miss you)

Amanda said...

Yup - that's my mud! I did do well w/ the candle parties, but made the decision yesterday that I wasn't going to kill myself trying to win this trip to Aruba. It really could happen if I really worked hard, but at what expense? I did three parties last week & hardly saw Tyson & have had no time to practice with him for his Talent Show. So, I'll just enjoy the parties at my leisure & make a little side cash.

Yes, this is my futile attempt at being a hair model. Mom, I haven't lost any more weight than the last time I saw you (Gosh, has it been since Thanksgiving, now?), but thanks!

So, here's the deal on th jeep: It was fun & cute, but not at all practical for lugging groceries or acoustic upright basses or kids around. (And really, really bad on gas mileage!) So, although I'm still not ready to go mini-van, I have an appointment with my car dealer friend this morning to see if I can get into something a little more practical for us. I'll keep everyone posted on that, too.

Anonymous said...

I love the hairdo! I agree with Broken Hubby...the second picture doesn't do you justice because it's a different angle without your smile (and we all know that you're just not you without the smile!). It sure does show off how much weight you've lost though! HOLY COW!!! Okay, probably wrong exclamation for weight loss, but I'm in shock. I guess that means that I should finally start shedding some pounds, especially since it's the main reason I haven't come back to CA to visit (I'm not worried about going to OR 'cuz I know you wouldn't judge me on it).
I just love, love, love the top pic of you in the Jeep though. Very cute, and it shows off your hair better.
WTG on the candles and I couldn't agree more...don't let it stress you out. You're doing it because you enjoy candles, so don't let it take over and burn you out (burn, get it? candles...teeheeheee, bad...I know.)
Gotta run for now.

Love ya sis!!!